- Markets are not prepared for a rising interest rate environment, Fundstrat's Tom Lee warns.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note — a barometer for mortgage rates and other financial instruments — briefly surpassed 3 percent last week.
- Despite the rising rates, the Fundstrat team remains bullish. They underscore a number of companies that tend to perform well in rising-rate climates.
- Jul 20, 2018 On My Radar: Nobody Can Breathe Without Oxygen
- Jul 20, 2018 There's a sea change coming for the $1 billion marijuana-based industry you've never heard of - here are some of the most popular products
- Jul 20, 2018 Dollar gains buoyancy after Powell’s upbeat comments about the U.S. economy
- Jun 21, 2018 History's Not on the Market's Side in a Trade War
- Jun 21, 2018 How to play rising interest rates based on your age
- Jun 21, 2018 Rate rises affect global markets—and may feed back to America
- Jun 7, 2018 Bernanke Says U.S. Economy Faces a ‘Wile E. Coyote’ Moment in 2020
- Jun 7, 2018 COULD HEMP BE A LIFELINE FOR STRUGGLING FARMERS?
- Jun 7, 2018 This 'metastasis-blocking' compound may stop the spread of cancer
- May 18, 2018 The bond market is doing something it hasn’t done since 2007 — and could be signaling a recession
- May 18, 2018 Bonds, stocks and gold all falling at the same time meant there was almost nowhere to hide
- May 18, 2018 The Dark Side Of The Mountain
- May 3, 2018 Do You Know What Your Dollars Are Doing?
- May 3, 2018 The typical professional investor today has never seen rising rates; here's what they should expect
- May 3, 2018 On My Radar: 3.07% is the Line in the Sand for Yields
- Apr 20, 2018 Marijuana industry poised for supercharged growth thanks to President Trump
- Apr 20, 2018 Global debt is at historic highs and governments should start cutting levels now, the IMF says
- Apr 20, 2018 Scotts Miracle-Gro Buys Sunlight to Double Cannabis-Grower Sales
- Apr 13, 2018 What History Has to Say About the ‘Winners’ in Trade Wars
- Apr 13, 2018 John Boehner is joining a marijuana company
- Apr 13, 2018 A key rate for banks has jumped to the highest since the financial crisis, but Goldman Sachs isn't worried
- Mar 23, 2018 Powell says Trump's trade policy has become a growing concern among Federal Reserve members
- Mar 23, 2018 US Planning a Terrorist False Flag Chemical Attack to Justify Bombing Syria: Russia Says It Will Respond
- Mar 23, 2018 Thursday's Selloff And A Gathering Storm
- Mar 16, 2018 Stock market returns in the years ahead look ugly, says CMG’s Blumenthal
- Mar 16, 2018 5 Sectors Blockchain is Rapidly Changing
- Mar 16, 2018 Hangover Grips U.S. Corporate Bond Market After Investors’ Binge
- Mar 8, 2018 Trump Signs Tariff Order on Metals With Wiggle Room for Allies
- Mar 8, 2018 What's Everyone Saying About Gary Cohn And The Implications For Markets?
- Mar 8, 2018 Warren Buffett and Ray Dalio agree on what to do in a volatile market
- Mar 1, 2018 Balance on cannabis may lead to answers on opioids
- February 2018
- Jan 18, 2018 Marijuana Stocks are a Hot Topic!
- Aug 24, 2017 FAKE NEWS
- Jun 22, 2017 Oil's Slippery Slope And Why You Should Care
- May 31, 2017 5 Things You Need to Know for 2017 - Revisited
- Mar 17, 2017 Canary in a Coal Mine?
- Dec 28, 2016 5 Things You Need to Know for 2017